At Invessential we strive to build essential investing skills within people to help them build wealth, retire early, and become financially independent in their future. Through our app and courses, we teach and share about investing concepts and strategies, strengthening investing skill sets and providing the base for a financially sound future.
Founder & CEO
Vineel founded Invessential in 2020 to spread his passion of investing, and is the instructor of our online courses and workshops.
Vineel is an investor with several years of experience in the markets and in teaching others how to build wealth through investing.
He has grown his portfolio at a compounded annual rate of over 21%, which now consists of multiple stocks, index funds, and other instruments.
“Investing is a tool so crucial to achieving financial freedom yet one that’s poorly understood, which has led me to spread investment knowledge to others by teaching. Through our courses we’ve also been able to raise funds to help support wildlife, forest, and ocean conservation efforts.” – Vineel Bhat
His other hobbies include AI and mobile development.
Invessential is committed to using profits to support wildlife. 100% of our profits are donated to the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) on a quarterly basis.
The World Wildlife Fund is one of the largest non-profit organizations supporting wild populations, natural ecosystems, and sustainable development.
Their work involves the following 6 categories:
- Food – drive sustainable food systems to conserve nature and feed humanity
- Climate – create a climate resilient and zero-carbon world powered by renewable energy
- Freshwater – protect freshwater habitats such as lakes, rivers, streams, and aquifers
- Wildlife – ensure that endangered species are secured and recovering in the wild
- Forests – conserve the world’s most important forests to sustain diversity
- Oceans – build ocean resilience to protect nature and secure the needs of people